- Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customer’s needs and goods/ items opportunities
- Execute sourcing, conduct price negotiations with suppliers
- Organize meetings with Quality Assurance Manager to assist in checking the quality of items to make sure that it is compliance with the quality policies
- Prepare the sales contract with supplier in the consulting of the Team Leader
- Achieve agreed sales target and profits: Sales, Cash Margin, Statistical Margin, Old Stock, Potential Old Stock, Stock
- Follow and manage the performance of a defined item category effectively in terms of pricing, promotion, products assortment, quality of products, planning and allocation of each items and per store
- Work with the Marketing department in order to present sales promotions to tempt the buying customer.
- Ensure clear communication and understanding to Operations of any action taken that impact on the Customers or Stores.
- Bachelor Degree major in Business Management, Trading, Economics, ect…
- Male / Female over 25 years old
- At least 2 years working experience in the position of Merchandiser or relevant
- Understanding of the retail industry in Viet Nam
- Good command in English or Korean
- Strong managing, supervising and negotiating skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Multi-task, detail oriented
- Allowances: Responsibility, Phone, Lunch meal & Language
- 13th Salary & Bonus depends on business result and employee’s performance
- The compulsory insurances (SI, HI, UI), 24 hours & Health Care Insurance
- Foreign language allowance (for English and Korean)
- And more other benefits will be discussed on interview
- Working time: 08:00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday.
- Location: LOTTE Mart Head Office, 469 Nguyen Huu Tho, District 7, HCMC