New Tenant Development
- Seeking tenants for new Stores and replacement for current tenants those do not achieve the Company’s agreed target or those terminate the contracts.
- Participating in prospective tenant tours.
- Providing quick responses to tenant inquiries.
- Negotiating price and other relating conditions in order the right of LOTTE Mart.
- Getting approval from Team Leader in charge and General Director about contracts for new tenants.
- Confirming compliance with approved tenant improvement plans.
- Assisting tenant contractors in meeting agreed upon construction schedules.
- Updating tenant improvement records daily, weekly and as needed.
- Maintaining close contact with tenants and support them in any relating matters for their doing business in LotteMart in order to achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Follow sales performance and discuss for promotion to increase agreed sales targets.
- Together with Store Manager to check and control tenant operation in LOTTE Mart.
- Checking payment with accounting department and prepare letter of notice of payment schedule to those who late in payment.
- Solving Tenants’ complaints, if any.
- Manage contracts, letters for renewal, termination annex of lease agreement for Team Leader’s signature and send to the tenants 3 months before expired day
- Bachelor Degree – Business Administration, Economics or related majors
- Age: 25 – 30, 2 plus year of experience, prefer experience in Retail/ Real Estate industry
- A self-starter, highly organized, strong negotiation and communications skills
- Strong analytical ability and good in data/ figures
- Good knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws and regulations
- Good communication in both Vietnamese and English, (Korean is a plus)
- Multi-task, detail-oriented
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Allowances: Lunch meal, Parking & Languages (English or Korean)
- 13th Salary & Bonus depends on business result and employee’s performance
- The compulsory insurances (SI, HI, UI)
- 24 hours & Health Care Insurance
- Great opportunities to develop and get promoted
- Working time: 08:00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday
- Location: LOTTE Mart Head Office, 469 Nguyen Huu Tho, District 7, HCMC.