1. Job Purpose:
Assigned and managed directly by Audit Senior Manager:
– Work with Audit Senior Manager/Compliance Director to develop an annual risk-based audit plan;
– Execute annual audit plan, from planning, testing, reporting and follow –up remediation actions with respective stakeholders;
– Monitor all divisions, departments and stores;
– Identify, investigate mistake/ fraud/ corruption; provide remediation actions to improve internal control system as well as propose disciplinary actions (if any);
– Consult all departments, business units on operating procedures and how to solve the problem if required;
– Implement actions to support the achievement of team and division objectives;
– Manage and develop human resources.
2. Job Description:
A. Theme Audit (40%):
- Work with Audit Senior Manager/Compliance Director to develop an Annual risk-based audit plan (Yearly);
- Execute audit engagements, both operational and compliance audit according to the approved audit plan;
- For each engagement, develop audit timeline, audit program and procedures;
- Implement audit procedures within the agreed timeline;
- Liaison with stakeholders to obtain supporting documents, conduct meeting, discuss on remediation actions;
- Review/complete working papers according to audit program;
- Prepare audit report for higher levels review.
B. Monitoring (20%)
- Monitor the operations (other departments/stores/specific activities) as planned in the Annual audit plan.
C. Consultation (5%)
- Collaboratively work with stakeholders to provide actionable, cost-effective solutions to add value/improve the operation;
D. Investigation (10%)
- Perform investigation;
- Propose remediation actions as well as disciplinary action (if any).
E. Human Resources Management and Development (5%):
- Provide meaningful coaching notes when reviewing subordinate’s working papers;
- Support teamwork to complete assignments.
F. Collaborate with Global Audit (10%):
- Feedback to requests from Global auditors;
- Being contact point to connect Global Auditors with Lottemart Vietnam.
G. Others (10%):
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Education: Bachelor or Master of Economics, Finance, Accounting & Auditing.
- Professionalism: ACCA, CPA, CIA (preferable).
- Minimum 5 years working in, Internal Control, Internal/External Audit, Risk Management, Consultancy service (Retail, FMCG preferred)
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English or Korean.
- Ability to address issues and effect change
- Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The flexibility and independence to work in a changing environment.
Interested candidates should send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject [Lotte Mart]_[Full name]_[Internal Audit Manager]