- Perform all tax compliance routines (acurately and on time) related to Corporate income Tax, Withholding taxes, VAT and all other applicable indirect taxes;
- Leading and Coordinating Tax audits (CIT, VAT, Customs) and pre-empting any potential issuses;
- Work closely with the overall ownership of the process;
- Perform reviewand analysis of tax related GL Codes and deferred tax, periodically as required by group financial reporting instruction following IFRS and local GAAPs;
- Monthly report to Finance Director and General Director regarding to tax liabilities and any potential tax risks;
- Reconcile and coordinate to internal departments to work with Tax Department during Tax Audit;
- Review internal processes to minimize risks and optimize tax costs;
- Maintain working relations with Tax authorities;
- Understand new updated changes in tax Legislation proposed by MOF/GDT and woek on an implementation strategy.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Banking or Finance;
- Advanced Ms. Office (Excel, PPT), SAP Experience;
- Minimum 4 years working of relevant experience in Tax Manager/ Tax Team Leader.
- Good communication in English (Korean preferred).
Interested candidates should send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject [Lotte Mart]_[Full name]_[Tax Manager]