- Manage Sales target, revenue, cost, profits and loss of local supermarket
- Be responsible for organizing and managing operation activities of all departments in supermarket
- Define and implement sales development and brand management plans for supermarket
- Build up plan and assign tasks for each function/person in-charge to achieve the goals
- Ensure LOTTE Mart customer service standards are delivered in supermarket
- Ensure the maintenance in supermarket is managed in a cost-efficient way and meets LOTTE Mart standards and initiate actions accordingly
- Coordinate with related departments to implement price policy, Promotions or products display, etc.
- Control stock, find out solutions to actively prevent loss and ensure Teams follow appropriate guidelines and takes any appropriate action.
- Control lost ratio at minimum rate.
- Ensure health & safety, legal and security issues are being handled in accordance with LOTTE Mart standards and local legislation, ensuring employee and customer safety at all times
- Manage human resources: recruitment, training, development and performance evaluation, etc.
- Report directly to Director.
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 5 years working experience in retail management, 3 years working in the same position and hands-on experience in managing all categories in supermarket, especially Fresh Food.
- Good management and leadership skills, planning and negotiation skills
- Substantial knowledge and mindset of customer service
- Ability to deal with multitasks and high workload
Apply via mail: email@example.com