- Managing and controlling, planning manpower for all the sections under supervising, including Accounting, Purchasing, Security, Maintenance, FO & Cashier, Back Office, Delivery.
- Managing outsourcing services those are contractor, IT, security and cleaning service to make sure that they provide the best service for the Store and as contracted.
- Managing the in-out security of Lotte Store (including tenant).
- Being responsible for the Store facilities, ensuring they are always in good conditions.
- Ensuring that appropriate policies, programs, procedures and guidelines in order to prevent or minimize losses and business disruptions are fully and strictly applied.
- Developing and implementing measures to improve cost controlling.
- Cooperating with the Store Manager and other department in solving customer complaints, legal documents (license), legal matters happened at the Store such as fighting, stolen, …
- BA degree – major in Business Administration, Legal, Finance and Accounting
- Age: 28 – 40, at least 6 years in Administration and Financial management and minimum 3 years in the similar Position.
- Fluent in English or Korean
- Experience in retail market is a plus
- Good relation with Government (authorities)
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Multi-task, detail oriented
- Ready to work under very high pressure
- Allowances: Responsibility, Phone, Lunch meal & Language
- 13th Salary & Bonus depends on business result and employee’s performance
- The compulsory insurances (SI, HI, UI), 24 hours & Health Care Insurance
- Foreign language allowance (for English and Korean)
- And more other benefits will be discussed on interview
- Working time: Shift
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City.