Mô tả chi tiết công việc
* Sales Turnover
– Be responsible to achieve the agreed sales target and the margin for the Non Food department
– increase sales analysis to plan for promotion or improvement
– Daily check together with assistant manager and category managers the cleanliness, tidiness, presentation, quality, rail card, 0 stock especially, plano-gram, trolley with remaining articles, etc, to sum up check result for daily activities of department.
– Check turnover especially stock level, lists of 0 stocks, 1/2 stocks, minus stocks, articles change, price correction, stock correction, situation of good receiving, ordering, price deviations daily.
– Implement the sales plan in accordance with the Company’s strategy and under consulting of the Store Manager.
– Follow strictly the price and assortment policies of the Company.
– Development any action to animate the sales turnover the Food categories.
– Ensure the optimal management of the flow of merchandises.
– Analysis the key features of location and propose new orientations to the Store Manager to adapt local commercial environment.
* Staff Management
– Provide professional training in order to develop qualified & motivated staff for managerial positions within the company
– Recruit, train and develop a team of supervisors and staff who are equipped and motivated to meet targets set by the management.
– Update and train all staff, especially of new staff on product, hygiene, display, ect…
– Convey company’s strategies, policies and departmental objectives to the team especially the NonFood Category Supervisors for successful implementation.
– Communicate the Company policies to the staff and make sure they well understand.
– Check and manage the staff of their performance, including attitude awards of work.
– Checking and approving Department working schedules weekly.
– Cooperate with HRM for staff discipline.
* Shrinkage and Inventory
– Monthly meeting with the Assistant Floor Managers and Food Category Supervisors for a general overview of shrinkage to make sure it is under agreed ratio
– Daily check ordering, stock, sales, products display to minimize shrinkage.
– Checking and approving monthly inventory list of Non Food departments.
– Update and report on old stock, articles status one without stock, ect…
– Reporting to the immediate manager all relating issues on assigned job/ duties for proper supporting.
– Preparing weekly and monthly reports on duties in charge to the Store Manager and Commercial Director and/ or the General Director
– Doing other reports as requested by the General Director or Head Quarter in Korea.
* Working relationship
– Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
+ General Director
+ Commercial Director
+ Other store managers
+Corporate functional managers in Head Office (Purchasing, Audit, HR, Finance & Accounting, PR…)
+ Store personnel under his charge
+ Government agencies
– Maintain professional internal & external relationships that meet company core values.
– Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
– Others Tasks
– Together with the Store Manager to take responsibilities for the store compliance with Health & safety regulations to protect both employees and customers.
– Frequently examine store in terms of procedure, layout & organization ect…and propose suggestions for improvements.
– Doing others works/tasks as requested by the General Directors and/ or the Commercial.
– Being ready to travelling oversea and local cities, and provinces for business.
– Be responsible to follow all the Company regulations, procedures and memos.
Kinh nghiệm/Kỹ năng chi tiết
– Experience: 6 years working experience in retail industry in which at least 4 years in the similar position
– Education: Bachelor degree – major in Business Administration, or Economic
– Training course: Supervising & Coaching skills, Management Skills in margin and operating account
– Language: English or Korean at good level
– Software: Proficiency in MS Office, Power Point
– Personal Competencies:
+ A self-starter, highly organized, good presentation and interpersonal skills.
+ Customer oriented.
+ Good leadership skills in counseling, development, motivation & performance management.
+ Good leadership skills in coaching, counseling, development, motivation and performance management. Ability to inspire confidence in others, foster a team culture and achieve objectives through influencing of others.
+ A good understanding of key elements of running a wholesale/retail establishment including supply chain management, marketing, stock control, and customer service.
THAM GIA BẰNG CÁCH NÀO?
Ứng viên quan tâm tới chương trình vui lòng gửi hồ sơ ứng tuyển qua email firstname.lastname@example.org và ghi rõ vị trí muốn ứng tuyển.
LOTTE Mart sẽ liên hệ ứng viên phù hợp để hẹn lịch phỏng vấn.