1. Job Description:
A. Internal Audit:
Auditing/ monitoring all departments and stores:
- Planning and defining the contents/criteria for auditing, business monitoring and inventory
- Conducting audits and inventory as the plan approved and/or unscheduled
- Proposing solutions for improvement
- Summarizing, reporting, analyzing and assessing the auditing result to proposing the solutions for handling.
B. Risk Management (Controlling):
- Researching on products/ services and operational procedures to identify potential risks in operations
- Researching the solutions, proposing to adjust the regulation, procedures to improve performance of departments and stores.
C. Standard Operating Procedure Management:
- Reviewing all procedures of departments and stores and ensuring they are in accordance with Vietnamese Law and company’s policies
- Communicating with departments and stores for adjusting/implementing all procedures
- Checking procedures of departments and stores to ensure individuals or business departments are in compliance with the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Reporting to the Compliance Director all relating issues in the job in charge daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- At least 05 years in this position in Internal control, Internal Audit, Risk Management, Compliance (Refer background in Retail, FMCG, Audit, Consultancy service)
- Strong command of English language.
Qualifications/ Competencies (Essential):
- Internal control, Internal Audit, Risk Management
- Data analyzing and management
- Summarizing and preparing report
- Decision making
- Education: Bachelor or Master of Law, Economics, Finance, Accounting & Auditing
- Professionalism: ACCA, CPA, CIA (preferable).
- Serious in working
- High-pressure working
- Ability to make change
- Commitment of confidential assurance.
Interested candidates should send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject [Lotte Mart]_[Full name]_[Senior Audit Manager]